"Hannibillica” what does it mean anyhow?

Ok, so I kind of made the word up. For the last 18 months, as the idea began to brew, what to actually name the project had me in a quandary. The more I researched the subject of Hannibal’s march to Italy the harder it got.
Everyone from Titus Livius to Napoleon Bonaparte to Bernard Levin had written on the subject and given their books clever titles like, ‘Hannibal’s footsteps” or ‘Alps and elephants”. In fact Mark Twain once wrote “so much had been written on the subject of Hannibal’s passage over the Alps that soon we may know nothing at all on the matter” sounds like he was as baffled as I, as to the amount of interest in the subject throughout the ages.
The world of “Hannibal” related books had been opened up to me and the immense list of imaginative titles left little available for the modern writer of the subject. It became to me, “that Hannibal” project, a far off whimsical idea that just wouldn’t go away. So when the project began to materialize, plans being made and money being spent, I thought it ought to have a proper name.
“Walking to Italy from Spain Like Hannibal did” just didn’t have an inspiring ring to it. I needed something different, unlike the titles from all those other ‘Hannibalophiles’ that went before me. Something which would best describe the task at hand. To my knowledge no one has undertaken this journey since Hannibal’s brother Hasdrubal followed in his footsteps in 208 BC. Or since various Roman armies made the trip in both directions to and from their new Iberian province. But all were doing it in the likeness of Hannibal. Which is what ‘Hannibllica’ means. Hannibaal – ica. Hannibillica. Ica or ic being the Greek suffix for ‘like’ or ‘as’. Fitting I think, as Hannibal was apparently fluent in Greek, and I didn’t know the Phoenician for like or anything else for that matter.
Hannibillica – like Hannibal.